Jump to contentJump to search


Find a contact person for your questions

Basically there are two places to go when having a question about going abroad: The ERASMUS-Beauftragten or Auslandsbeauftragten of your department will help you with every issue regarding your field (credits, department-cooperation etc.).  You should talk to them at least once before you go abroad (the earlier the better). TheInternational Office offers information about general organisation issues like funding and housing. They can also inform you about HHU's cooperations with other universities and give you first ideas and impressions about your destination and what to bear in mind when organising your stay abroad.


Responsible for the content: