Jump to contentJump to search

Re-integration of German researchers

You are planning to return to Germany after a longer research stay abroad? Then, find important advice on the Euraxess information portal to make it easier for you and your family to come back. Click on "Zurück nach Deutschland" from Research in Germany for an overview of funding programmes especially for returnees, information about Germany as a research location and tips to help you to settle down in Germany.

NRW Returnees Programme - Establish your junior research group at the HHU

The Ministry of Innovation, Science and Research of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia regularly awards scholarships for returnees. NRW makes it particularly easy to come back from abroad. Just two years after completing a doctorate, returnees can establish their own research group at a university in NRW of their choice and qualify in this way for a permanent professorship. There are and have been several young research groups set up at HHU by returnees within this initiative. Further information about the programme is available on the MIWF’s website.




Junior Scientist and International Researcher Center

Building: 16.11
Floor/Room: 42-48
+49 211 81-13564;13405

Responsible for the content: