Regional, national and international companies can present their entry-level and career opportunities for internships, practical dissertations, or a possible career start after graduation. They are also able to meet interested students from Düsseldorf and the surrounding area in person.
The Career Fair in Düsseldorf is a joint initiative of Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, the University of Applied Sciences Düsseldorf and Düsseldorf Chamber of Industry and Commerce. In recent years, it has developed into the leading recruitment fair for students in and around Düsseldorf. The Career Fair aims to bridge the gap between industry and Düsseldorf’s universities in order to successfully bring companies and graduates together.
- Over 70 exhibitors in two lecture halls (22.01 and 23.01)
- More than 1,500 interested students
- Target group-oriented advertising of the trade fair in classic print media and online
- Career fair app for the optimal preparation of exhibitors and students
- Detailed company profile in the exhibitor directory and career fair app as well as during presentations at the event
The next Career Fair is due to take place in 10th of May 2023.
Interested in being an exhibitor? We can gladly add you to our company mailing list. At the end of the year, we will automatically invite you to the next career fair! Send us an !