From the field of Neuroeconomics, I'm mainly interested in human decision making, especially in how one deals with intertemporal choice, being it about monetary reward or food reward. I collect both behavioural measures as well as hormonal and neural (fMRI) measures, on both healthy and pathological populations (e.g., obese and brain-lesioned patients).
Research Career and International Experience:
- 2017 - Post-doc, HHU Düsseldorf (Germany)
- 2014–2017 Post-doc, JLU Gießen (Germany)
- 2013–2014 Post-doc, University of Bologna UNIBO (Italy)
- 2013 Visiting Academic, Bangor University, Wales (UK)
- 2010–2012 Joint International PhD Program in Cognitive Neuroscience, UNIBO (Italy) and Bangor University, Wales (UK)
- 2006–2008 Master in Neuropsychology, UNIBO (Italy)
- 2002–2006 Bachelor in Psychology, Second University of Naples (Italy)
Among the other things, I like reading, cooking, watching movies, enigmistics, travelling, and cycling!