The International Office is responsible for a variety of tasks related to the internationalization and international relations of Heinrich Heine University.
- inform and advise on study visits, research and internships abroad
- inform and advise ERASMUS and visiting students from partner universities and organize their enrollment
- offer various welcome and support services for international students, including FEEL AT HOME in Düsseldorf, Buddy program "Mate-For-You", UNI2JOB
- maintain international partnerships with universities worldwide
- deal with the strategy of internationalization and international marketing of HHU (international profile)