Welcome Service for international PhD students, Postdocs and Professors
JUNO is the central contact for international researchers and their families at HHU. Our Welcome-Service assists international researchers with their start at HHU and provides support in administrative procedures such as visa matters, finding accommodation and health insurane.
The Welcome Service includes:
- an online welcome package before arrival with important information for your start in Germany and at HHU
- personal advice by a tutor for your questions concerning your stay in Düsseldorf
- assistance with applications for Visa and residence permits
- assistance in finding accommodation
- support in making appointments with the authorities (e.g. Residents’ Registration Office, Immigration Office, opening a German bank account)
Please register for the Welcome Service well before your arrival.
1 von 6