Jump to contentJump to search

Photography and filming on HHU campus

If you are a media representative and need photographs or moving images of the Heinrich Heine University campus for your press coverage, we provide you with free photographic material. If you want to take pictures on the campus yourself, you must obtain a photo permit or filming permission from the Press and Communications Office.



Responsible for the content: