During Campusmesse Digital 2021, students and graduates from HHU, HSD and other local universities will be able to network with companies from the fields of medicine, industry, IT, retail, HR, financial services and media. Countless companies will present their entry-level and career opportunities for internships, practical dissertations or a possible career start after graduation. HR managers will answer questions on launching a professional career.
Take advantage of the online career fair to kick-start your professional career!
- Create a personal search profile
- Search specifically for companies offering internships, traineeships and jobs in your chosen field
- Receive suggestions of recruiters to contact, tailored to your profile – use the matchmaking function with its seeking/offering options to connect with the responsible person
- Seize this opportunity to approach the HR managers from exhibiting companies directly via chat or email or arrange a meeting
- Listen to interesting live presentations on selected topics
- Take advantage of HHU’s career services for your career start
- Obtain advice on self-employment as a career option – CEDUS is the central point of contact for this at HHU
- Join the alumni association and keep in touch with your alma mater even after you graduate
- Remain up-to-date thanks to push notifications
Full event details, all exhibitor information and the event programme will be available in the HHU Events app from April 2021.
Android and iOS versions of the app are available for download in the respective app store; there is also an online version. HHU’s Events and Marketing Services Unit is responsible for the content; technical provision is via an external service provider. Please note the data protection information in the app.