Beyond UNIVERSEH seeks to bring together European scientists within the Alliance to create new knowledge in space science. Therefore, it is not only working to establish a virtual lab and research community but also to develop a strong knowledge transfer with businesses and institutions in the space sector and promote citizen engagement.
Scientists from the HHU or any other UNIVERSEH partner university, researching a topic pertaining to space science can easily become involved in UNIVERSEH. All areas of expertise are welcome, whether in the natural and applied sciences or the humanities. Here are some of the opportunities:
- Increase the impact of your research and improve your ability to share scientific knowledge with non-experts by taking part in science communication trainings.
- Broaden your network among European space scientists by participating in conferences and events organized by UNIVERSEH.
- Participate in staff mobility and visit our Alliance partners.
- Create interdisciplinary courses and projects in the broad field of space science.
- Teach in a European setting.
- Include citizens’ expertise in your research by creating your citizen science project.
UNIVERSEH offers researchers of numerous disciplines, an interactive experience with the alliance partners. In-person, distance, and blended learning within UNIVERSEH’s collaborative campus makes it possible to teach and conduct research in the field of space science with scientists at the partner universities. Get involved and profit from:
- Career development through UNIVERSEH trainings and workshops.
- Opportunities for interdisciplinary research within the alliance.
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary and international projects.
- Teaching opportunities within the alliance.
- Simplified cooperation (partnerships, funding, labs, etc.).
- Mobility opportunities.
- Networking opportunities at the European level with UNIVERSEH stakeholders.
Interested in becoming involved in UNIVERSEH?
Simply contact and we will help you become part of the crew!